Friday, January 6, 2012

My Sweet Grandma

My darling Grandma returned to the arms of her true love, my Grandpa, today.  I am so sad to have her leave us but am glad she is in a better place and no longer in pain.  She has been so sweet and accepting of everyone.  Every time we would visit her she treated our visit as though we were the best thing that had ever happened to her.  She was so cute to play with my kids and tell us stories of her growing up.  She had a great sense of humor and always made time for us.  I loved every time she would "accidentally" call me so we could talk and laugh together.  I am going to miss you so much Grandma! Love you!

1 comment:

Shill and Company said...

Oh Kim, she sounds absolutely delightful. What a cute couple your Grandpa & Grandma make. Isn't it comforting to know that they are together again? Hope you are doing okay. Hugs.