Monday, February 25, 2008

Guessing game

The other day we were playing the board game Cadoo with our kids when Jayden and Gavin got the following question:

Which sleeps the most:

a) A lion.
b) A monkey.
c) A dad.

Our kids quickly yelled out "Dad, yeah we won." They were so proud of themselves and didn't believe us when we told them it was actually a lion. They said, "No it isn't, our daddy is always sleepy."

4 comments:

Stott Family 5 said...

At our house our kids would probably say their mommy needs the most sleep!

Sarah said...

I have to agree with Hiedi. My kids would say it's me that needs the most sleep!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Heidi too! I sleep way to much. But I like to blame it on genetics because all my sisters are the same way. So it's not my fault if I need that extra nap! :)

So did your kids get the points? Funny post. :)

Jenn J. said...

I love this story! Wake up, Jimmy!!