Happily Ever After...well mostly, nothing is perfect
11 years ago this cute couple got married and they're not ready to call it quits yet. (At least Jimmie hasn't said anything to me yet.)
Here are 11 things I love about you:
1. You are my best friend.
2. You always make me laugh.
3. You are my therapist and listen when I need to talk.
4. You help me laugh at myself when I am over reacting.
5. You are my confidant; I can tell you anything and you don't judge me.
6. You understand when I'm stressed out and need to get away and just tell me to return home when I'm ready.
7. You are an amazing father.
8. You endure your job in UT after leaving one in California that you loved because it is better for the family.
9. You put up with my family and even enjoy hanging out with a couple of my family members. :)
10. You would do anything for our family such as getting up in the middle of the night every time the kids throw up and cleaning up the mess.
11. You gain weight with me when I'm pregnant so I don't feel so bad about getting fat.
I couldn't love you more and I wouldn't want to spend eternity with anyone else.
2 comments:
Love you too Bones! xoxo
Aw! How sweet. I wish my husband could still call me bones. (Maybe my husband could just call me rolls.) :) You guys are adorable together. Happy Anniversary! I hope you did something amazing.
Post a Comment