Sledding fun!


It snowed again and this time it was a lot. We had about 5 inches
which was perfect to make a sledding hill. All of our neighbors shoveled off their stairs while
Jimmie shoveled all of the snow from our drive way onto ours. It was perfect. We slid down the stairs with enough momentum to go down the whole lawn. It was so much fun!
8 comments:
Ok, that is just awesome! Can we come over and sled on it? :) I'll bring my own sled I promise. I'm kind of sad the snow is starting to melt already. We need another good few inches to play in again. And when it does end up snowing again, I know the first place I'm coming!
That looks like a total blast! Tanner keeps asking me why we don't get to have snow here. He would be very envious to see this.
Kim
How fun! I have to tell you I enjoyed reading all of your "Thankful" things. Such a cute idea. Hey we made our blog private and I don't have your email to send you the invite so email me at chellemarkham@gmail.com.
Michelle Markham
Allright party at the Nelsons, I am coming over, and I expect some awesome sledding!!! I bet your kids loved that, and to be honest I would have done it myself. Very cool!
I didn't even see you did that! How fun. We're copying your idea for sure!
That's a great idea, with the steps and the snow!
What a great idea! I love it! Cute blog.
That is seriously awsome. Next Party your house. Maybe girls night out. j/k can you see a big group of girls sledding in your front yard that would be hilarious. However their is no picture shot of you. Did you go down? Well that is an asome idea. We don't have that luxury with how our stairs go. We could build one on our stairs and then put a rope on the sled so we could make our kids think they were going down a big hill. j/k
Post a Comment