A Special Day!
Last week was Alyssa's birthday, not just any birthday but her 8th birthday and baptism. Alyssa was a little bit nervous because Jimmie kept telling her that he was going to hold her under the water until he thought she was completely washed from all her sins. I think she believed him because she's been practicing holding her breath all week long. The baptism went well and I was just glad that the ward took care of almost all of the program so I didn't have to give a talk. After the baptism, we had a get together at our house and gave her a set of scriptures. She was really excited about that because she no longer has to stop by the library at the church to get a set before she goes to
class. We are so proud of her!
3 comments:
Did you make the cake? I guess you learned more at Dick's than me! It looks great.
Yes, I did make the cake. But I didn't learn how at Dick's, my mom taught me how when I was in high school.
Congratulations on your baptism Alyssa!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment